Monday, January 09, 2012

Live Reflectively & Live Abundantly


Live Reflectively by Lenya Heitzig & Penny Rose is part of the Fresh Life Bible Study series. This title uses moments from the life of Moses to get readers to look at their life and how God wants to be a part of it. I love this series because it only asks twenty minutes a day from the reader and has a fairly structured format with helps to Lift up, Look at, Learn about, Live out, and Listen to. Each lesson has five weekday sessions giving readers the weekends off so you don't have to feel bad if you miss a day. The writers are all about encouraging readers to dip deep into the Bible and find how it is still relevant to today's readers. Moses' life has been covered many times, but Heitzig and Rose make it fresh by having readers write out sections of the story in their own words and then using other parts of Scripture to add understanding. This is a great series for both men and women, beginners and experts because it's all about personal growth and how God is acting in your life.

Live Abundantly by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Rose is a new chapter in the Fresh Life Bible Study series. LA studies the book of Ephesians to inspire readers to live a life full of meaning and purpose through the Lord.  I love this series because it only asks twenty minutes a day from the reader and has a fairly structured format with helps to Lift up, Look at, Learn about, Live out, and Listen to. Each lesson has five weekday sessions giving readers the weekends off so you don't have to feel bad if you miss a day. This is one of the richest studies I've found in the series. Paul's epistle comes to life in the writers' hands, and I found myself really wanting to make my life reflect all that God has given me, to embrace my gifts and use them the way He created me to. This is truly a fantastic Bible study series that I would recommend to anyone wanting to understand the Bible better as well as strengthen their relationship with God.

Thank you to the B&B Media Group for providing me with these books for review.

0 comments: