Monday, November 20, 2006

The difference between Angels and Fairies

If you were wondering how to tell an angel from a fairy, Mia answered that question today: Angels wear hula hoops. I have a figurine of a little girl angel holding a bird. Mia informed me that it wasn't an angel, it was a fairy because it wasn't wearing a hula hoop. She pointed to another angel figurine and said, "See, she's an angel. There's her hula hoop." She was pointing at the halo. Thank you for joining us for the daily dose of Mia's cuteness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

I'm Sara,
from Sri Lanka,
and I'm 15 y.o

Hi, Everybody
I've studied English sinse Spring .
It's very!
I would like like to meet boys and girls and practisice My English with them.

Kiss!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww! That is such a cute lil story!! I will definitly be back for another dose of Mia cuteness!