Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quick update

I haven't blogged in a week, and I seriously need to get caught up. I've read all sorts of wonderful books I can't wait to talk about. Our big news is that since last Friday, we've gotten two new nephews! Bryce Henry Doblinger was born last Friday and in spite of some initial complications is home with my sister Cindy and doing great. Andrew Nathaniel Thomas Trever was born on Monday and is apparently a little clone of my brother Cory. Hurray for babies!

Jess starts his new job on Monday, and we've been frantically packing to get ready for the move. We hope to be in the new house by November 1st. I always feel like I've pared down my belongings to the essentials until it's time to move, then I realize just how much crap I have!

For a great read now, check out James David Jordan's new book Something That Lasts. More to come soon!

0 comments: