Friday, March 24, 2006

Getting started

Good morning! My name is Christy, and I love to read. I enjoy learning new points of view from what I read and then sharing my thoughts on it with others (especially my poor husband), so I'm hoping for a discussion of what I'm reading and the ideas it leads me to. I want to hear what others have to say about the same books or ideas and what they've gained. This is also a chance for me to talk up my favorite authors. I have quite a few that I follow, some that I just don't think get enough press for what they do. I'm a stay-at-home mother of three. My husband Jesse works at a yacht factory by day and attends an online university in the evening. My three kids are Doug, almost 15, Molly, 12, and Amelia (Mia) 3 yrs. I read an average of almost 2 books a day, with a wide variety of material. I especially love good Christian fiction, some political books, histories, and a great mystery. So tell me what you're reading and what you recommend. Let me know what you think of what I'm reading. God bless!

0 comments: